Game Grumps Naruto Game Grumps Naruto

This was A-MAZING!! Fluid animation, it was funny, and your drawings are good too. Loved the part at the end when they're laughing in each others face because I understand the reference from Naruto. Best animation I've seen in a long time.

Dawn of the New Holiday Dawn of the New Holiday

I liked it, the animation looked good and I understood the story somewhat. The only criticism I have is to have more emotion in your voice to differentiate from each charcter. After that its awesome.

Bioshit Infinite Bioshit Infinite

Didn't get the salt joke until reading the comments lol. Pretty funny, and your animation is good too.

Video Game companies SUCK Video Game companies SUCK

Your drawings are great, but next time try to put more movement in. This gave me a good laugh too so good job.

Azumaro responds:

Thank you! Now that I've got this project out of the way, I'll definitely be adding movement in my next Flash. Glad you liked it! =)

Lucario Uchiha Lucario Uchiha

Pretty nice. You drew Lucario pretty well.

SiberianCrystAlx responds:

thx a lot .. is one of my first avatars .. and also .. the first to give a continuous movement .. ;3

The Super Rope Solution The Super Rope Solution

Wow the animation is off the charts good. I always loved this style of animation , but could never pull it off myself. Liked the story too.

PowerTrip PowerTrip

Awesome animation! Btw love the random dinosaur breaking the building lol.

Romanticide Romanticide

Loved it. It was funny and had awesome graphics. Just thinking of someone breaking into a house just to play DDR kinda made me chuckle. The ending was also great.

Parody Dragon Ball Z Parody Dragon Ball Z

Funny, but I didn't notice what was going on until after I watched it a couple of times. The camera was all over the place.

Wine Time Wine Time

I liked it! Very funny with nice graphics.